Sunday, December 11, 2016

'Tis The Season To Sparkle With Irit

Hi! Irit here and I'm excited to share with you a new holiday themed project I created using some lovely new cut files from the Cut Shoppe!
Here's my finished project-


These are the cut files I used:

'Tis The Season

Tree Farm


I love cutting my cut files using white cardstock because it allows me to choose any color scheme as I design my layout.


I used some lovely Felicity Jane kits papers and embellishments on this layout. I am all for using a non traditional color scheme for the holidays.


I resized the trees so I could have a variety of sizes. The smaller ones in the back, the bigger ones in the front with some foam adhesive to create depth.


Of course I welded some of the words in my title, it just makes it so much easier to handle!


I hope you feel inspired to go create something beautiful, make sure you check out these files and many more at the Cut Shoppe store! Have a lovely day!


1 comment:

  1. This is amazing layout! LOVE all those trees are in white, make your picture pop!

    ReplyDelete