Saturday, November 5, 2016

Sharing the Fall Love

Hello Cut Shoppe friends! Today I am sharing a fall-themed layout created using the Wreathed in Love cut files from The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store and Pretty Little Studio's Oakley Avenue collection by Ashley Horton.




This photo of the tree in my yard is perfect with the reds and golds in the Oakley Avenue papers and embellishments. To begin, I splattered some black paint on white card stock. Next, I used the clear Pretty Poppies paper and cut the wreath with my Silhouette Cameo. I followed that with another file from Wreathed in Love and used the red paper for a bright pop of color.


With the two files in place, I used the "love" and "Fall" sentiments as my title. I placed the photo to the right of that and backed it with a 3x4 Golden journaling card.


Next, I layered Fall Floral stickers with double-sided foam tape to create a bouquet of sorts next to the title. I followed that with wood and stickers on the photo and enamel dots for added color and dimension.


Thank you for stopping by today, and I hope you are inspired to create!





1 comment: