Sunday, September 18, 2016

This Way To Fabulous

Hello there, friends! Enza here today with a new layout featuring The Open Heart cut file from The Cut Shoppe Etsy store. The picture I chose makes me smile. My oldest daughter is so fun to hang out with. As a matter of fact, she came up with the title for the layout (that says it all for me! HA!).


https://www.etsy.com/listing/468667047/the-open-your-heart-background-cut-file?ga_search_query=open+heart&ref=shop_items_search_1

 My idea was to modify the cut file a little bit by splitting it in half diagonally. To do that, I deleted the open areas of the hearts in the lower right portion of the cut file. I also decided to give it a different color in order to make it stand out more.


Same thing with the top. I only backed some of the hearts with a mix of beautiful patterned papers from the Felicity Jane's Next Stop and Happy Day kits.


A few embellishments and some gold mist finished the layout.


I hope you felt inspired. Don't forget to visit The Cut Shoppe Etsy store to get this and many more amazing cut files.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!
















1 comment: