Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Hello Sunshine

Hello everyone it's Zinia here again and I have another layout to share with you using the beautiful Sassy Circles cut file from the Cut Shoppe.



I was initially going to make this an A4 size layout (similar to 8.5x11) since I cut it using my portrait machine but as I was going I decided to mount that page on a 12x12 paper and make it work! So to all portrait owners, you can still cut beautiful backgrounds for your 12x12 pages, you just need to be a bit more creative with it.



I used some sort of wrapping tissue paper to create some ruffles at the sides of my A4 page to help it stand out. I backed the open spots with some papers from the Amy Tangerine "Rise & Shine" collection and then I started embellishing.


I created a cluster at the top left corner of my page using bits from different collections I had laying around.


I decided to punch out some tiny circles, color them and spread them around like confetti to break the white of the background.


I really hope you enjoyed and got inspired to create something beautiful with your cut files. Until next time, happy scrapping.



No comments:

Post a Comment