Thursday, September 29, 2016

Happy Today!

Hey everyone! It's Monique today sharing another layout for The Cut Shoppe!! Every time I start a page I've got the hardest time choosing which cut file to choose. For this layout I chose the awesome Strings Attached cut file and a little bit of the Funky Florals cut file.




The photos were taken with my little yellow Instax mini camera and were lying on my desk waiting to be scrapped for the past 7 months. Tulips are my favorite flowers and so I thought this Strings Attached cut file was just perfect for these photos. The flowers and leaves from the Funky Florals cut file formed the perfect finishing touch. The papers, die-cuts and wood veneer are from Jillibean Soup's Healthy Hello collection.



This is the second layout I created with the Strings Attached cut file and both pages are totally different. This cut file is just so versatile! I love it and will use it again for sure. If you want to have a look at the other layout I created just hop over to my gallery.

For now, thank you so much for stopping by our blog today and don't forget to hop over to The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store to have a look at all the amazing cut files Ashley designed!


No comments:

Post a Comment