Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Silent Night and Rudolph

With the holidays behind us, now is a good time to get those photos off the digital camera and/or phone, print them out and scrap. In fact, you're all set with The Cut Shoppe's holiday themed cut files! The first page I'm sharing today gets it's title from the Good Tidings set:


On this page, gold is the order of the day! There are gold chipboard stars, a gold die-cut heart, gold-star printed vellum, and a luscious gold title to tie it all together.  


The elegant "Silent Night" title was cut from Jen Hadfield Homemade Gold chevron paper by Pebbles. It is gorgeous on my page but difficult to photograph as you might expect!


-------------------------

The second page I'm sharing today, uses the cute reindeer from a favorite December freebie, the Misc. Mistletoe cut file:


After cutting nine of the little reindeer shapes, I used a brown marker to color in their eyes and antlers. Four were positioned on each side of my photograph:


Finally, Rudolph alone was given a red nose, a cute red polka dot nose!


I hope you've been inspired to get busy with holiday photos of your own. With the cold weather we've been having lately, I'm more than happy to stay inside and scrap! How about you?!



1 comment:

  1. Fun pages Madeline!! Definitely have to try that gold title. I've got some Jen Hadfield too somewhere :) .

    ReplyDelete