Saturday, January 2, 2016

Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016

Hello everyone, Julie back with you today & let me start by wishing you all a happy new year, or should that be scrappy new year as I’m sure all who read this are into scrapbooking J I have choose to do a different layout today using the Hello 2016 cut file.



I did not have a photo for this layout so decided to go ahead & scrap without one thinking that this could be the first page of a new album or you could always add a photo later when you have one that suits. I started by cutting 2 papers diagonally & tearing a small piece out of the middle of each which I distressed & curled up. I added these papers to a piece of cardstock adding a piece of vellum behind the gap in the middle. I sewed around the whole page using gold thread & glued the cut files to the page, goodbye 2015 on the top left, celebrate in the middle & hello 2016 to the bottom right. I added a few flair badges, some stars & a few gold mist splatters.








Thanks for stopping by today & again hope you have a happy new year xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment