Monday, November 23, 2015

Love Love Love You

Have you seen the new Criss Cross Arrows cut file yet? It's one of my new favorites, and I used it for today's layout.

One of my favorite parts about this cut file is that all the bits are usable! I saved all the arrows from the background to add to future pages.


To create this layout, I cut the Criss Cross file out from white cardstock. I chose my patterned papers, then water colored around the edges of the arrows. This took a little bit of time and patience! I then adhered it to another piece of white cardstock. I only added adhesive on the edges and middle, so the arrow bits popped up a little bit and added some dimension. 


Thanks for stopping by today, and be sure to check out this and other awesome files in the shop! 


No comments:

Post a Comment