Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Halloween 2015


Aimee here sharing a non-traditional Halloween layout. If you can tell this year Kevin and I dressed up as Wonder Woman & Clark Kent. I found those glasses in a truck stop while traveling and our costumes were born!

  
Check out the sun glare in the photo.
I dont know how I captured that but I did. 
Its from the rhinestone star on my gold cuffs! 
 
 
Halloween night, I laid in bed designing this layout. 
I knew I wanted some kind of messy circle in gold. 


So I went shopping in “TheCut Shoppe” and found the “You’veBeen Punc’d” file.  
I wanted to scrap this photo so bad I even cut the gold asterisk while we were in
 Las Vegas! 

 
When we got home I printed the photo and added all the bits & pieces! Filling in all the white space with puffy stickers and embellishments is a good way to use up your stash
 {unless you are me & hoard all these goodies!}


Have you scrapped your Halloween photos yet? 
Do you plan on using Halloween themed supplies?













No comments:

Post a Comment