Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Blessed

Hello friends! It's Thanksgiving week here in the US so I wanted to do a layout all about being grateful!  There are so many fun cut files in shop to choose from!  

I like to start with a background cut file and I chose the Quirky Quilt 2.  You get three cut awesome cut files to use when you purchase this from the shop! I adhered different patterned papers into each "star". 

For my title, I used a word from Thankful Tidings.  You can choose from eight different words or incorporate multiple ones into your page.  

How cute are these Thankful Tags? I used the "Family" tag to accent my photo. 


On the other side of my photo, I used a cute frame plus a leaf from one of the border files in Fall Finds!  I had it left over from another project and thought it would look cute on my page! 





Thank you for stopping by! Don't forget each month you can link up your own layout using one of The Cut Shoppe designs on our blog! We would love to see your creations!  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment