Thursday, September 17, 2015

Welcome Candace Perkins!

We are excited to have a new Design Team member joining us for the current term!  Welcome Candace Perkins!

http://findingeverydayperfection.com/

Let's get to know a little bit about Candace:

Where do you create?  I am blessed enough to have a little craft room when I can create and make a mess!

Favorite color to scrapbook with? Least favorite?  I adore mint and white.  I love white on white also.  I tend to lean toward light, soft colors on my layouts.  My least favorite would be a solid black as a background.

What is your favorite technique?  I like stitching on my layouts.  I think I stitch on almost every single one!

If you could create your own collection, what would be the theme? I like simple patterns and text backgrounds and universal colors that would match any event, so the collection could work with everyday moments to big events.

How long does it take you to complete a layout? It usually takes about an hour if I have a design already in mind but a bit longer it I am just “winging it”.
 
Candace will share her first layout with us soon, so make sure you check back on the Blog for her posts!  You can find more of her work on her Blog, Finding Everyday Perfection

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment