Sunday, September 20, 2015

Create

Hi everyone, Julie back with you today sharing a layout I made with the Say The Word cut file. This file is great value as it contains 8 words in it but I choose to focus on just one.



I picked out the word create to tell of my love of crafting. The first thing I did was create a strip of paper by using my sketch pens with the silhouette to draw out the word ‘create’ multiple times in various sizes & I used this with other paper strips, from the Amy Tangerine finders keepers collection, to make a layered border down the left hand side of the page. I added a zip & some crepe paper to add some texture & lots of small strips from the 6x6 pad which I sewed down.








On the right hand side of the page I coloured some texture paste with some mist & applied it using a stencil. On top of that I made a photo mat using various papers & ephemera & layered my photo on top. I cut out a large word ‘create’ & backed it with paper, outlining it with a black pen & added it to the layered papers on the left hand side.




Thanks so much for stopping by & I’ll be back with you next month,  xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Julie, this layout is AWESOME!! Love all of your layers!!

    ReplyDelete