Thursday, July 23, 2015

#Throwback Thursday | Choose Joy

Happy Throwback Thursday!  This week I just couldn't decide what cut file I wanted to work with.  I went back and forth between the backgrounds, titles and icons!  I knew what photo I wanted to work with, and decided to grab the new Happy Things collection from Pinkfresh Studio.  When I came across the Ombre Mosaic/Confetti Circle patterned paper, things clicked, I knew exactly what cut file to work with.  The Let Them Eat Pie cut file set was a perfect match for this collection!

 


https://www.etsy.com/listing/219448436/the-let-them-eat-pie-cut-file-consists?ref=shop_home_active_23

I started by cutting the pinwheel shaped image in three different sizes from White cardstock.  Then I backed each open space with a different patterned paper from the Happy Things collection.  Before adhering the cut files to the layout, I machine stitched around the circle design.  Once I had the cut files arranged on my page, I added my photo, title and embellishments!

I also have a new Process Video to go along with this layout, if you would like to check out how everything came together!



Supplies:  Let Them Eat Pie cut file:  The Cut Shoppe; Patterned Paper, Wood Drop Stickers, Rubber Charms, Wood Veneers, Letter Stickers, Acetate Die Cuts & Puffy Stickers:  Pinkfresh Studio; Flair Button:  A Flair for Buttons; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

4 comments:

  1. Awww I just received this paper too yesterday! Two of it actually because I love the other side too. Love the layout and the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just amazing!!! Love it!!!! The colors - swoon! And I LOOOOOOOVE the cut file here!! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a joyful page! Just love how you used that cut file!

    ReplyDelete