Monday, May 4, 2015

Guest Designer Sheri Twing

Welcome to May!  It's a new month, and that means we have a new Guest Designer joining us!  I'm so excited to introduce you to Sheri Twing!  I discovered Sheri's work through Hip Kit Club, and fell in love with the fun Mixed Media she adds to her layouts.  They are always full of bright colors, great layers, and usually photos of her super cute grandson!  And Sheri has an amazing layout to share with us today, but first let's get to know a little bit more about her!








Hello, my name is Sheri Twing and I am thrilled to be guest designing for The Cut Shoppe. I have been scrapbooking for over 15 years after a friend introduced me and I’ve been hooked ever since. I have a love for photos so scrapbooking was a perfect fit.  I also love the creative outlet it provides me. I live in Tennessee with my husband. We have a married daughter and one grandson. When I’m not scrapbooking, you can find me taking walks with my hubby, spending time with family or shopping! 

And here is Sheri's awesome layout, using the Spin Cycle background cut file and the Spring Fever cut file.

 




https://www.etsy.com/listing/203895753/the-spin-cycle-background-cut-file-is?ref=shop_home_active_6

https://www.etsy.com/listing/228409427/the-spring-fever-cut-file-consists-of-4?ref=shop_home_active_1

How fun is this layout!  I love the bright colors on the Spin Cycle background cut file, layered over the Black cardstock.  And, such a fun idea to add the photos and patterned papers to the centers of the circles!

Sheri, thanks so much for sharing your work with us!  You can find more of Sheri's work on her YouTube Channel.  She has lots of great tips for adding Mixed Media to your layouts!

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/


 

No comments:

Post a Comment