Thursday, March 5, 2015

What a Wonderful World

Hi guys!  It's Ashley, and I have a new layout to share with you today, using the new Spread Your Wings cut file, as well as a Process Video for the layout!  Spring is right around the corner, and this cut file will definitely make you think of warmer days and Green things blooming!!  :)  I took a little bit of a different approach, and instead of going with all pastels or bright colors, I decided to mix in a lot of Black.  I have a thing for Black on my layouts!!




https://www.etsy.com/listing/224956433/the-spread-your-wings-cut-file-can-be?ref=shop_home_active_1

I cut the Spread Your Wings cut file two times, using White cardstock.  I used one of them as a mask to add Black Color Shine to the left hand side of the layout, and the second I added to the right hand side of the layout.  I really liked the contrast it added to my page, using the bold Black with the Pink and White.

I have a Process Video for today's layout, if you would like to take a look at the process for creating the page!


There are also two other new sets in The Cut Shoppe today, so make sure you stop by to check them out!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?show_panel=true

Supplies:  Spread Your Wings cut file:  The Cut Shoppe; Patterned Paper, Wood Tags, Wood Beads, Rub-Ons & Puffy Stickers:  Pinkfresh Studio; Flair Button:  A Flair for Buttons; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Enamel Dots:  Freckled Fawn, Wood Veneers:  Elle's Studio; Thickers:  American Crafts; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment