Monday, November 24, 2014

The Best Way To Spread Christmas Cheer Is Singing Loud For All To Hear

***If you are looking for The Cut Shoppe and A Flair for Buttons Blog Hop, please go HERE!*** 

Hi everyone, it's Danielle here with you. Last week some real fun Holidays cut files were added to the store and I immediately fell in love with the Buddy the Elf set. That movie is one of my favorite Christmas movies and I love that some quotes from it are available in cut files now.

For the background of my layout I used an older cut file, Counting Stars, that wasn't designed for the Holidays actually but I think it is perfect to use for Christmas layouts. I sprayed the stars with Heidi Swapp's Tinsel color Shine to make it shine and sparkle. All papers and the chipboard frame are from the My Mind's Eye Sleigh Bells Ring collection and I added embellishments from Pink Paislee Merry & Bright and Elle's Studio Good Cheer.





This is the complete Buddy the Elf set and you can find it overhere in the store.

And here's the Counting Stars cut file.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment