Thursday, October 9, 2014

I Love You Yesterday Today & Forever

I've always had this "thing" about the titles on my layouts.  I usually like to create a long title or make my title prominent on the page.  So I knew, that I had to use the new All Tied Up alpha cut file, for the layout I'm sharing today!




https://www.etsy.com/listing/206301136/the-all-tied-up-cut-file-includes-the?ref=shop_home_feat_4

If you're worried about spacing or lining your large title up on your page, here's a tip:  use your die cutting program as a kind of sketch guide.  I set up my letters in Silhouette Studio and brought in my photo, to decide on placement and the size of my letters.  Once I had all of the title letters cut out, I just referred back to my layout design in Studio, and transferred that look to my paper!

The All Tied Up alpha will definitely add a unique look to your layouts!  Make sure you visit the Shop today, and you can pick up this cut file along with any others that catch your eye!  And here's a look at the other new sets, that are available in The Cut Shoppe today!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

Supplies:  All Tied Up Alpha:  The Cut Shoppe; Patterned Paper, Stickers, Bits, Chipboard, Wood Veneer & Stickers:  American Crafts; Cork Pieces:  Elle's Studio; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz; Die Cut Machine & Adhesive Backed Cardstock:  Silhouette

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

1 comment:

  1. This is so eyecatching and striking Ashley, makes me want to dive in to the All Tied Up Alpha right now :)

    ReplyDelete