Monday, July 14, 2014

La La La LOVE You

Hi everyone, happy Monday!
I'm super excited to share my first official Cut Shoppe LO with you today! It took me a while to decide what cut file to use, there are just so many amazing designs to choose from!
After deciding to use a lovely photo of my two girls, it was natural to choose the You Gotta Have Heart file and the La La La LOVE You file.
First, I made the You Gotta Have Heart file a little smaller and used it as a mask, with modelling paste. Three of the cut out hearts was then used as ebellishments.


I cut the La La La LOVE You file on patterned paper rather than cardstock, because I wanted the title to "pop" on the page, and I think it worked a charm!



I hope you make your way to the SHOP today, enjoy!

http://swewi.wordpress.com/



1 comment: