Thursday, July 24, 2014

Good Dog! & New Cut Files!

There are A LOT of new cut files available today, in The Cut Shoppe, including our new Thursday files and ALL 50 states!  The State cut files are great for travel layouts, layouts about your home state, or for upcoming school projects for your kids!  Make sure you stop by and check them out!

And I have a new layout to share with you, that uses cut files from two of the new sets, that are now available in the Shop!  Pet lovers you definitely need to stop by and check out the For the Dogs cut file and the That Darn Cat cut file!!




I love to use background cut files, so I couldn't wait to give the Cross My Heart background cut file a try!  Instead of using the full 12x12 background, I used the 8.5x11 cut file for my layout.  I backed some of the circles with different patterned papers and left some open, for the background paper to show through.  After the background was in place, I added some vellum stamped circles and smaller hearts to several of the larger heart shapes.  And even though we don't own any live pets, our son's Pup Pup stuffed animal usually goes where ever we go...even to Mardi Gras in New Orleans!  I've wanted to document this photo for a while, so this was the perfect opportunity, since I had the For the Dogs cut file to go along with the photo!  You can pick up the following files that I used, in The Cut Shoppe today!


https://www.etsy.com/listing/197472094/the-cross-my-heart-background-cut-file?ref=shop_home_active_5

https://www.etsy.com/listing/197472378/the-for-the-dogs-cut-file-includes-7-dog?ref=shop_home_active_4

And don't forget to check out all of the new State cut files, and all of the other files available in the Shoppe!!  There's even something for all of the SciFi Lovers out there, with the new Geeked Out cut File!


 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/197472704/the-geeked-out-cut-file-consists-of-4?ref=shop_home_active_3


Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Stamps, Rub-Ons, Chipboard, Photo Corners:  American Crafts; For the Dogs Cut File & Cross My Heart cut file:  The Cut Shoppe; Flair Button:  A Flair for Buttons; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Enamel Dots:  Recollections; Tiny Attacher:  Tim Holtz; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo


https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

1 comment: