Sunday, July 13, 2014

Awesome Argyle

Hi everyone, it's Danielle here today! I'm thrilled to be part of The Cut Shoppe team and I'm sharing my first layout with you today. I used the Awesome Argyle 8.5x11 cut file, that was revealed last Thursday.

Because I only scrap on 12x12 size, I never used 8.5x11 cut files before. But I thought it might actually be fun to use this size background cut file on a 12x12 background paper. And because I was doing things differently anyway, I decided to use the negative of this cut file instead of the actual cut out.


For my title I used the Say Anything cut file, which holds more fun phrases besides the 'Make everyday awesome' one.



This is the Awesome Argyle cut file that I've used, which is also available in 12x12 inch!

And this is the complete set of the Say Anything cut file.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday!



1 comment: